Saturday, November 20, 2010

Road trip instead of quilting

Decided to take Friday off work to quilt.  Had all intentions of quilting all day.  I needed 9 more inches of a red batik so I thought I'd take a quick road trip to Sew Memorable in Dawsonville with my friend Pam thinking that is where the fabric came from, no such luck.  I was close to Dahlonega so I thought lets check out "The Common Thread".  No luck again.  Came home and my friend Lisa needed fabric so we went in the opposite direction to Dragonfly in Watkinsville.  Needless to say, I got no quilting done, but I had two great road trips with two friends.   Moral of the story -  don't buy just a 1/2 yard if you are buying stash fabric.  If you really like a fabric that you are putting in your stash such as neutrals, whites, etc. buy 1 or 2 yards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment